Friday, June 25, 2010

I was just writing in my journal, starting a new one for my vegetarian journey.

I shouldn't eat the pizza at work, there is cheese on it. What am I going to do for breakfasts, I always put milk or yogurt on my oatmeal. A lot of my diet is already vegetarian but it is those little things, like the milk solids in my Coffeemate, How am I supposed to deal with that?

I realize that this is a huge change in my life. But how far am I willing to take it? Where is this going to lead me?

I am going to have to research every product I use, just to see if it in any way harms animals. Huge. There might be animal products in this computer. Gosh I hope not. What about my teacup collection, most of it is bone china? Is there animal products in the ink in my pens? How does one research these things?

HUGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment