Monday, July 5, 2010

I have a little ADD right now. I can't concentrate on anything for more than like 10 min. Not really conducive to getting anything finished. I was thinking about Quilting today, so didn't happen. I ended up at home fighting a bladder infection and just not a happy camper. Speaking of camping, I guess I should start packing I am supposed to be leaving on Wednesday to go camping for a week with Katie and her daughter. I have to dig all my camping stuff out of storage first, huh? It hasn't seen the light of day in almost a year.

Today was not productive but who really is when they are sick. I did get some laundry done, got my new fabrics washed, still need to iron them and fold them properly. Like I said a little ADD at the moment.

It's funny I still don't know where we are going camping so how can I pack properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment