Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Monday" Back to Work After My Weekend

My weekend was Sunday, Monday, so my Monday morning was actually Tuesday. (Tough to follow, huh!) I go back to work Tuesday morning and I know I have my power-training class starting at 8am. Why so early, I do not know. I was the most experienced in the class, big surprise! I have been using the equipment for over 7 years with no official training. Of course I think the theory is a breeze, and when we get to the practical I half volunteer to go first. Guinea pig again. The first person in the class to get tested is always sort of a teaching tool for the instructor.

Of course I passed the test. I never doubted that I would. But it was interesting, and I am glad I am finally certified.

I wish that I could have stayed to watch the others in the class do their test. But you can't always get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment