Sunday, June 20, 2010

Disturbing Night

I am traveling to Gibsons today, so I stayed at a friends place last night. Mostly so I could get a ride to the Skytrain in the morning, and not have to leave my car in the parking lot.

When I stay over at this friends place I sleep on the couch, of course. And her step son always comes upstairs in the middle of the night for a snack and a glass of milk. Well last night I guess he didn’t know I was here. He came up the stairs and went into the kitchen, did his snack thing and I guess he thought ‘I’ll flake out on the couch for a few minutes’. the problem was that he wasn’t wearing anything. So I am trying to sleep, and this Huge Naked 18 Year-old Idiot almost flopped onto the couch right on top of me. What a way to wake up at 3AM. I’m not even sure he knows I was there. He didn’t say a word. I am in shock.

So upon waking up at 7AM, I put on a pot of coffee, cause that is what a guest should do. And I just continue on my regular morning routine. While my coffee is brewing I do/finish my dishes from the night before. So I did Katie’s dishes. Her younger son, wakes up and comes out to the kitchen, makes a bagel and goes back to his room.

Like I said, I am traveling today, so I have to make sure I have enough stuff to do on my computer without relying on having internet. This could be interesting. I have become so used to just working on the web that I almost forget what I should do if I don’t have it.

I think it might be time for breakfast, so that’s all for now.

I almost forgot. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in the world, you are doing a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment