Sunday, June 20, 2010

Traveling

I am on the ferry right now, Mom and Dad are meeting me at the other terminal. We are going to go for lunch, with their friend Rob, on the way home. I think I have finally worked out most of the bugs in this trip. Only a small glitch. I forgot my Coast Experience Card at home, which is basically my free pass. I keep a balance on it and when I get to the ticket booth they swipe my card and my fare is paid. It gives me a discount and my lovely mother uses her credit card to keep my balance up to date. I had to find an ATM because the ferries don’t take debit. Damn my credit rating. Then the machine didn’t complete my transaction, I had to check my balance on tele-banking then go back to the ATM to pull out the money. Then run to the ticket booth and hope that I am going to make the 1120 ferry. All with my 50 pound suitcase in tow. The clerk called out for any one for Langdale and I went up to the front of the line. Paid my fare and ran for the waiting room, they had already loaded all the foot passengers and I walked right through onto the boat. Oh course I have had to pee since 5 min after I left the house. So much fun, spending almost 2 hours on public transit holding it. Adventures in local travel.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you made it too the bathroom ok...have a good visit.

    ReplyDelete