Monday, June 7, 2010

Rambling Today

Breakfast was Fantastic!

Now just pulled my fresh baked bread out of the oven. The house smells so good, must be driving them nuts upstairs. lol

Had to scrap the idea of pasta today, too many bandaids on my hands, maybe tomorrow. So I have a friend planning on coming by after work tonight, opportunity to share food I have made, tee hee. I am really looking forward to seeing her, she will probably bring a 6-pack, my lucky day. Maybe I should do some housework?! Had some success with the dishes, but then decided to bake. So kitchen is again in a state of chaos. How does this happen?

Remember the food resolutions I made like a week ago, well I am going to take them and write them on my bathroom mirror so I read them every day. Cause that is the only way that I will make any progress. hmmmm, if I start doing that my whole mirror will be covered, there will be no space to use as mirror, so much to say to myself. Not like I'm listening.

Speaking of things to remember. My friend sent me this invite on Facebook, to fast from negative thought for 40 days. I have to write that on the mirror as well. That's gonna be tough, cause I am a very sarcastic person. Sarcasm is kinda part of what makes me, me. I don't think I can go 40 days without it, might go through withdrawal.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the bread did smell good :)

    Flip side - hope we didn't torture you too much with making Potatoes Nemo. He-he

    ReplyDelete