Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Out and About

I have been spending alot of time with my friend Katie. We went shopping yesterday, for fabric. I managed to spend over $50 and now have a whole bunch of work to do. I finaly got the black background fabric for my puzzle quilt, and maybe the backing material. So my hope is to have the quilt finished to enter in the Guild quilt show next May. I know, I am being ambitious, but you just don't know until you try.

Went shopping again at the same shop today with my sister, and this time it was her turn to spend money. She got her membership to the Club for just $12, and then spent almost $100 on outsoor decor fabric to recover the patio funiture they picked up off the curb last spring. I am so proud of her it is a big project but I know she can do it.

Apparently there are people reading my Blogs, I am getting comments and everyone says I need to make the pasta and stop talking about it. I'll work on that, but the pasta machine will always live in the box.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun having lunch with you today. I'm so glad you got too spend time with your sister and not have to worry about her son or husband.

    You will have to let me know when you make your pasta. You can make it for lunch one day possibley in the summer for a salad.

    ReplyDelete