Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wow, I thought I would take a look at my blogs and see if I wanted to post. And realized I must like pink after all. My backgrounds were both pink! I don't do pink! I am not a girly girl. I go for oranges and earthtones. Not a lot of pink in earthtones.

I am just chilling a bit before I go to bed. I am still working graveyard shift, and it sucks. I have no social life. There is a little time in the morning and like two hours late at night, but most of my awake time is while everyone else is sleeping.

I had a bit of a revelation today. Was chatting with a friend on Facebook. I was telling him about my plans for the new me. It felt really good to articulate it, to get it out into the universe and hear some feedback. I have a plan and it is now up to me to follow through and make it happen.

That's enough for now. Maybe I will be a little more talkative later.

1 comment: