Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I've been chatting with a friend on FB. We kept finding all these strange sounds recorded around august and september last year. I think they were related to the earthquake, but lots of the youtube posts liked it to the book of revelations. Kinda freaky.

Are we in the middle of the apocalypse?

I have way too much time on my hands right now. Little brain, big thoughts. Not a good combination.

I've got another one of those big nasty phone calls to make. Way too much anxiety attached. I know I need to do it, but I don't even know how to word my question. I know I am stalling, but that is what the procrastinator in me does. I can find anything and everything else to do until it is too late, then I have to do it tomorrow.

How is that for honesty?

No comments:

Post a Comment