Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Update on the quilting stuff:

So I got the next two rows stitched into blocks and now row # 5 and 6 are ready to go. I am proud of myself, I haven't done this much work on it in months. Just looking at it now, it looks the same as the last pic I posted, but it isn't. See that little pile at the bottom right of the pic, that is the first two rows, lol. There is at least 3 hours work up there on the wall, and that doesn't include all the unpicking I had to do because I didn't check the tension.

I am feeling a little better about the recovery stuff. It isn't all my fault. Maybe there are resources available to me that I haven't explored yet. I can get through this. I need to learn to ask for support. That usually entails making a phone call.

That fear of the phone, I come by it so honestly. I swear it runs in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment