Thursday, January 19, 2012

I made the dreaded phone call... It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, except that it lead to another call I got stressed about. I promptly shook my head "the first one wasn't so bad, just do it now while you are still celebrating the first one". I made that second call. Low and behold that one wasn't so bad either! I know that each time I succeed at this it only makes it easier to succeed next time.

Check, difficult phone calls made.

Now I can move onto other (more important) things, hehe.

I decided to reorganize my entrance way today. It was one of those impulse things. I started to pick up the stuff that accumulates there so I could shake out the mat, and next thing I know I am digging in the storage room to get that utility shelf thing 'I know it's in here, somewhere'. Got that set up and kinda level. It now holds a couple of houseplants that don't really have a home, my shoes, and stuff that needs to go out (to car, back to owner, etc.) I feel good about it, productive.

I have been having computer troubles. I keep losing my antivirus program, or rather the license key to it. I have become quite proficient at uninstalling and reinstalling it. Today when I realized that was the problem I got it done in about 15 min. I think my computer problems are bigger than that. I think I need to wipe it and reformat. EEEEEKKK!!!! I have never done this before. I think I should tell someone that I am, kinda like when you go camping or hiking out in the wild, tell someone where you are going so that if you don't check in in a few days they know where to start looking for you.

I hear we are getting more snow tonight. This might be the first time I am excited about it. Feeling a little better about life I can look forward to being snowed in for another day. Not like I really have anywhere to go anyway. Mmmmm just thinking I should probably got up to the laundromat soon, I am starting to run out of clean socks. LOL

That's good for me today.

Hope everyone is enjoying the snow.

1 comment:

  1. yaaahoooo! Snow is a gift from God! It's fun to try to run in, it's fun to wrestle in, it's fun to throw at each other, (and when I was a kid it was fun to eat).
    Snow is absolutely beautiful when it first falls. It is so clean and white! I think the word "pristine" was created to describe a "first snow".
    It saddens me though when, after the first day, snow starts getting all "dirtied up" from today's cars & trucks.

    ReplyDelete