Thursday, July 5, 2012

I wrote that I was going away for my long weekend. I am so glad that I went. I needed to get away. Went up to Penticton for three days, got to see my man, and get to know the town he's gonna be living in for 5 months. I realized just how much I miss the Okanagan Valley. It is so beautiful up there, I forgot to take pictures until I was leaving town, I was so wrapped up in the moment.

Just driving down the 97c into Westbank, the smell in the air changed. It smelled like vacation. I think I will be going up there to visit a little more often this summer. And it doesn't hurt that my man is up there working so I will have a place to stay, with someone I care about.

Needless to say I had a great trip and am wishing I hadn't come back to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment