Friday, June 29, 2012

I am in a quandry. I want to write, but I have to leave for work in a few minutes. If I leave it til after work I won't write at all. I am going away for my long weekend, and I have been so busy getting ready. Getting the car ready, and cleaned out. Making sure I have some craft projects to keep my hands busy. Trying to get caught up on the housework stuff, so I don't have to come home to a messy house and a bunch of work to do. Work is rough, last night was tough I almost quit on the spot. I am so tired of the BS, I don't want to play anymore.

And through all this I am constantly thinking about Clutter Busting. What can I get rid of? What is no longer part of my life right now?

The conflict comes in when I get motivated to do some stuff (like now) I have to go to work, or sleep. I want to have some time to be myself and get some work done on myself. Is that asking too much?

Please Universe, let me get some stuff done. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment