Sunday, July 8, 2012

Went to the beach yesterday with NeighborDavid. It was very nice to get out in the sun and see some of nature, even if it was on the busiest of my local beaches on the first stinking hot Saturday afternoon in July (everyone else and their dog thought it was a good idea too). I try to avoid the busy beaches, I much prefer the smaller less commercial ones. I want to feel the water and see the sand, experience the Beach. I'm not there to people watch, I want nature.

So I am feeling a little inspired. I think I am going to pull some of the puzzle off the wall and stitch it together. I would like to get enough blocks pieced to get the last of the unpieced blocks on the wall. I will have to dig through my dig-photos to find the layout pics I took. But that shouldn't take too long. I never let my quilting stuff get too hidden.

Life is throwing me curve balls and I am just gonna have to learn to catch. (cause I sure aint batting)

No comments:

Post a Comment