Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am going away sometime this week, and I need to have some hand work to do. I am looking at my WIP's and they are all machine work or need an iron, this is kinda frustrating. I don't have a crochet project that is ready to work on, and I am really needing something to keep my hands busy.

I am thinking about taking the 'secret project' I started the other week. I have a little more machine piecing to do on it then it will be hand work, I just love crazyquilting.

The plans for getting away keep changing. At first I thought we were leaving Monday morning, then it got changed to Wednesday morning. Now my man is only getting two days off and they are Saturday and Sunday. Wow, good thing I am not a control freak, I wouldn't be able to cope with all the changes. I really am looking forward to getting away from it all. I regret that I am going to miss my good friends anniversary barbeque on Saturday, but some things just can't be helped. I would love to have the best of both worlds, but I don't think J would be up for meeting 30ish new people on the maybe only weekend he is going to have off work this summer. And frankly I don't know that I want to share him with those 30ish people, I would rather get away just me and him. Find some quiet old forestry road to follow, look for a flat place to pitch the tent and not have to deal with any other people.

 I am almost sure that we will find some place with a view, being that we are both outdoorsy people and love water and trees, and those usually go hand in hand with mountains. I am taking my camera, will see if any pics turn out.

This has been one of those posts that I start and save and work on the next day and save, etc. I hope it doesn't end up sounding too choppy I have been working on it for almost a week. My internet connection has been really sketchy for a couple of weeks now. I am not sure what is going on because I piggy-back on the landlords wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment