Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Quick Note

I haven't had a lot of time for my blog. I have been busy at work and with friends, I know that is no excuse. I have been trying to get set up properly in all my various social sites and settings and stuff so when something has to go it tends to be the journal. Unfortunate I know but I'll make the effort to catch up real soon. So my plan for this weekend is to catch up on the settings and stuff on the other sites so that I can focus on the journaling. I really do have good stuff to say I am just dealing with a little computer A.D.D. at the moment. And as if that wasn't enough I also have my home organization plans to work on and my hobbies to play at. Not enough hours in the day(or night). All kinds of fun!!!!
I'll keep you posted. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment