Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to Basics

Food. I have the day off tomorrow, well I guess it is today now. I am going to do something interesting with food. It all starts with grocery shopping. my most hated task, well not most hated but pretty high up there. Tomorrow is also garbage day so I can clean out the fridge of all that crap that I can't put in the can until garbage day, and then forget to do it.

So what should I do with food? I am still thinking about homemade pasta but it is so labour intensive. I also want to try my BBQ. Its not new or any thing but I need to spend some time getting to know it properly. It's a charcoal grill, I think I have briquettes for it. So veggie skewers for lunch and grilled fruit for dessert. Maybe I should try some kind of bread on the grill. Maybe pizza. mmmmhhhmmmmm pizza! I can almost taste it now fresh bread dough, pesto sauce, grilled veggies and mozza and feta. On the grill.

See I do this for a reason. There is method to my madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment