Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I Make a Difference

I recently watched Zeitgiest Addendum. Disturbing flick. I had no idea that the world was in such a state. The financial structure of the world is on the brink of collapse and our abuse of the environment is in a critical state.

It really gave me a lot to think about. What can I do, I am just one person? I wish that I had to means to spread the word. I was so inspired by this and the Venus Project, I need to do something.

There is so much to learn about the world and how we can make a difference.
Please watch:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912#

I know it is 2hours long but worth the time spent for its learning potential.

I have been interested it environmental issues for years and as I was watching Zeigeist, all I could think about are things like 100 mile diet, recycling progams at work and pollution. How does it all fit together?

When I get some time I will sit down and sort it all out. Then maybe I'll start seriously spreading the word. I have all these mediums and all this stuff to say but no concentration to compose reasonable stuff to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment