Wednesday, July 17, 2013

POP!

I am going through a rough spot.

That's putting it gently.

I have applied for the course I want, at the school I want, and applied for financial aid, basically I have jumped through the hoops that I thought I was supposed to jump through. And here I am: less that 5 weeks before classes start, no funding, no confirmation, no nothing. I just got an email from studentaid saying that they haven't received my declaration yet. What! I printed, signed, and sent that in two weeks ago! Something in the system is not working. I am very frustrated and I am tired of fighting for every little thing in life. Why is everything such a struggle!

I am terrified of the phone, as anyone who knows me knows. As soon as I got the email from the gov I jumped on the phone to the school financial aid officer and left a message with my info. I don't know how long this is going to take, and at this point I don't even know if I will be starting classes on the start date.

So I have done what I can do for today. At least as far as this issue is concerned.

I am now going to distract myself by making some bread. Put on some tunes and chill out.

Come to think of it maybe the heat has finally gone to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment