Saturday, June 23, 2012

I have been reading my new book, I finally picked up a copy of Brooks Palmer's Clutter Busting. And it is taking over my life. I was reading earlier about a woman who was keeping all the emails from a past relationship, and I can relate. I have been holding on to old love letters and emails for years. I almost wish I could post proof that I am deleting and throwing this stuff out. I guess I will have to get creative and find symbolic representations of these acts.

I took the time yesterday to take my before pictures of my house. I haven't even looked at them yet, I am a little afraid of what I will see. Cause when I see my stuff out of context it always looks so different than what I see when I look around the house.

I had a moment at work last night. I have been fighting to not get emotionally invested in my job, good luck with that one. I have been working on it for months. Finally last night when it all hit the fan - I was able to just keep my cool and get through it. I didn't freak out or melt down or anything. I am so proud of myself. So proud. I never knew it was possible.

In other news. -
Finally watched the ending of 'The Book of Eli.' What a good movie. I borrowed it from my neighbor and it has taken a long time to sit down and watch it.

What else have I got... I am kinda drawing a blank, maybe I need to get off the computer and do something. Ha Ha What like, live life.

Ciao! lotsalove. seeyalater.

No comments:

Post a Comment