Saturday, February 4, 2012

POP!

I have a bunch of sites I subscribe to on the internet, for reading. I don't know if it is winter blues or what? But I am running out of stuff to read. I am trying to cut down on the number of blogs I feel compelled to read, but now I am looking for new stuff. What is going on? Am I that deprived that I need to search out other peoples lives to substitute for having one of my own? There is other stuff I want to be doing with my time, like getting my house organized, some big stuff like that. I was looking at some stuff on youtube today, about procrastination. Big nasty word. I am all the different types of procrastinator. I can put anything off almost indefinitely. Why bother doing it tomorrow, when I can avoid it altogether.

Time to get motivated. Right now is my Friday morning, I have to work tonight then I have my 'weekend', if it can be called that. I have stuff to do, I really want to do it.

I just did a preview and this really is a thought bubble. POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment