Sunday, March 2, 2014

More Snow?

It is snowing again. I am trying to catch a decent picture of it, but I'm too lazy to go outside. I will continue to try so I can post what the Great White North looks like in March!

This is not what I need right now. More snow! I need to be out looking for work, not cozying up at home with my books and a coffee. I finally got out to talk to the guy at STEP, the government trades employment program. It took a lot to get me out there.

I had to totally trick myself,

I will just head out to do my shopping and I'll call them from the parking lot (cause my cell service at home sucks!)

Then I thought I will just drive out a little further to that park that I used to hang out at with my friends...

Then I'll just drive by the office to check out where it is...

Then I saw the guy I recognized from the trade shows I have been to,

and I got out of the car.

I am so glad that I did it, it really was a huge weight off my shoulders. The only problem is that now I have to actually do the work and write my resume and start sending it out. Yikes! Then people will read it and maybe want to call me... and then maybe put me to work.

I know this it what I am looking for and really it is the goal and all. But I am scared, that I won't deal well with rejection, that I might have to actually work hard, that I might actually succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment