Friday, November 2, 2012

I am getting my computer back tomorrow! Yay!

It has been about 2 months since I had my own computer. I have had a loaner from Mom, and am very grateful for it. I have finally gotten used to its weird keyboard habits. I have to really throw the keys, it feels like an old typewriter to me, you know the kind that you have to hit the keys hard enough to get the arm to the paper. I was soooooo spoiled by my light touch keys. I am so excited to be getting it back!

In other news...

I am in a career development program right now. It is a five week program and I just finished week four. I am learning so much about myself, I almost want to call it a personal development program. I am forming a plan about what I want to do 'when I grow up'. Cause really 30-something is time to make these decisions...

I am working on my own website, got the idea from one of the girls in my class. Thanks Laura! I am so excited to be starting on this new journey.

Gotta get some sleep now, big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment