Saturday, May 26, 2012

Okay, I was feeling a little down the other day. (UNDERSTATEMENT)
The good news is I am feeling a little better now.

Tonight is my Friday, and I have some plans for the weekend. If it is nice out tomorrow, I am going to find a park or beach to chill at with a book and maybe a nap. I have been wanting to get out in nature more and what better time than right now while the weather is nice.

I know J has plans for me tomorrow afternoon, so I need to get some sleep. But I want so much to take care of myself. Can I do it all? Maybe.

I was restless yesterday while I was supposed to be sleeping. I ended up getting up and sorting through a couple of boxes (goes well with the get organized theme from earlier this year). I got my dishes done and some laundry, felt pretty good heading out to work last night. Then had a good shift. Strange things are going on, my life is actually working out for a change.

Really that is about all I have to say right now. Strange to me that things are not catastrophic. I am so used to living in a constant state of crisis, this is new to me.

Okay, I gotta get back to bed. I work tonight then at 3am my weekend starts. So looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment