Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I am trying to make decisions.

I have started a new household binder, to take up some of the paper junk I keep around. I am putting everything into it that I have on a piece of paper that I don't want to keep in my head anymore. It is filling up fast.

I am working on a master shopping list. Whenever I am writing a shopping list I get through the stuff I need every day and then come to a road block, I just can't think of the stuff I need. Then when I do remember I am nowhere near a list then I forget again before I can write it down.

I want structure in my life. How do I do that? I dunno.

I want to blog on a weekly basis. But which day am I going to write? And how do I make the decision what to write? There is always so much running through my head. Like now. I am getting ready for work, thinking about home organization, wondering when I will see my BF next, what am I going to make for dinner at 4am when I get home, how much more can I handle? And that is just a few. I have craft projects I want to finish, some I want to start, some I have been saving materials for that I want to work on. But I haven't done more than a couple minutes in more than six months. It has been so long since I worked on my puzzle quilt that it is starting to fall off the design wall.

I was contemplating my storage room the other day. (That is almost enough by itself) I saw the jigsaw puzzles that Mom and Dad gave me for my birthday last year. At the time I just took the box and added it to the heap. I would like to bring it out and do a puzzle with BF, too bad there is nowhere to spread out a puzzle board.

Maybe 13 is going to be my lucky number. This year I started out wanting to downsize and organize my stuff and get on with life. Well I am going to get organized even if it kills me. But I think that next year is going to be my year. So far I have made a mess of this one.

There is always something else I should be doing. I should be getting my stuff ready for work or prepping my shopping list, or doing some house work. But I want to write on my journal.

It is funny how things kinda go where they want to go. Not always where I thought they would.

Well life isn't sitting waiting for me, I better go get to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there :) When we spoke last, it sounded like you had all your ducks in a row - so to speak. Knock down your ducks/wants one at a time and don't get too overwhelmed about the ones still waiting - you'll get to them when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete