Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wow, I find something new everyday

I was looking at my Twitter and saw that one of the quilters I am following was using #talknt. So I did a search and found my first tweetchat. How cool is that!


I am now following the Talkin' Tuesdays blog and will be looking in to it for next week. I don't have time right now to fill out the form and submit my info but sure looks interesting.



I was busy today. I took some time to get my pictures all in one place. So I wanted to share some Show and Tell:

I made this Quillow for my Nephew a couple of years ago for Christmas. It was one of my first 'big' projects, and I am so proud of it.


If you look really close at the back picture, you should be able to see that I matched up the fabric on the pocket backing to live up with the backing of the quilt. It was a very proud moment for me.

 And here it is folded up into the pillow. Kinda cool huh?

Here is a better pic of the pocket backing. The seam runs along the top of the Firehouse and down past the Airplane wing tip and trough the Yellow House.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bubbles! I am on Twitter also, I haven't looked at it in 6 months or so. I don't even know if it is still there. I'm called Master Owl.
    I hope you will post more on here, I want to follow how you are doing. Your latest pics come out as a triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle. I am new to blogs, I have just recently started mine, but I'm pretty good with image manipulation on the web. I am also new to sobriety from alcohol. Maybe we can help each other. I do know that drinking has been just a symptom of other problems and I want to address those problems, but I need help from others. The people I know in in AA are a vey important part of my life. Sharing what I feel and think and having a conversation with another alcoholic is the best "therapy" I have come up with. I hope you will keep posting, I am going to watch for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing. It has been so long since I checked in on Blogger that I guess something went wrong. Got it fixed, back the way it should be.

    ReplyDelete