Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25,2011

I have moved into my own place, my new place. It has been almost a month. When I asked the landlord what was included in the rent, she said; hydro, cable, and wifi. The truth is I am grateful that the hydro is included but have very little use for the cable, cause I consider watching TV to be a huge waste of time. But the internet. I have a lot of stuff that I do on the internet, I have my blog, Facebook, Twitter, and there is my quilting and crafts that I am always looking for new stuff. So the wifi is included? What a farce. I had internet access for 5 days at the beginning of the month, then it went down for 5 days, then back up for an evening, then down for another week. So needless to say I have had internet for 7 days out of 24 that I have been living here. This is a very exciting time in my life and I want to have a record of it. So I am looking forward to back-posting some of the stuff that happened in those weeks, just for posterity.

I will start having some free-time, now that I have all my stuff out of the storage locker. I know I should be spending the time getting unpacked and settled into my new home, but I just can't resist. I want so badly to share my new experiences with this cool journey I am undertaking.

I have such big plans. I am a major procrastinator. "Why do today, what I can put off til tomorrow." Well at this point in my life I want more, and I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment