Sunday, May 5, 2019

Musing...

I have a friend who writes. Yes, I have a friend. We had a wonderful visit last weekend, dinner and a few drinks (back yards are awesome!). And we got talking about writing. I told her that I'm not really a writer, I just have this silly blog that I never post on. But, she inspires me. I feel stronger and smarter when I'm with her, like I really do have something to offer the world. So here I am writing.

I am starting to see that my life will always be chaos. I never seem to get a break. There is, always stuff to do, and stuff to avoid doing. There's work to do, at home and at work. I never seem to get ahead of any of it. Maybe this is just the way of the world and my seeing it is proof that I am starting to grow up...

Lately, I have been itching to stitch. I tried embroidery a few weeks ago, that didn't cut it. I am currently trying chrochet. My travel cup, coffee, doesn't keep my coffee hot at all. I was given a cozy, and every sip ends up fuzzy. So, I decide to build my own custom cozy. Several attempts later and I think I might have something that will work for me. Just for me.

This writing thing is tough for me. I don't think I make sense and can't seem to carry a train of thought. But I like seeing my words on an actual blog, for the world to see if they are looking in my direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment